Re-Jigging the jig: Speaker testing device for Arta, Speaker Workshop & HOLMImpulse

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
testing jig

I would relly like to purchase the jig, but the local customs and taxes for electronic goods make the cost more than double, which is a bit costly affair.
So i requested if you could share the jig pcb files in any manner, Even a pdf will be useful with bom.

Does any of you have an outdated (or maybe just not in use) extra jig lying around you want to sell? (with all the improvements you guys make.. Guess it's worth asking)
I want to achieve calibrated SPL measurements with ARTA, ampedance and T/S parameters with LIMP.

Last edited:
With Linkwitz mod http://www.linkwitzlab.com/images/graphics/microph1.gif and schematic System Test, i have made one simplified schematic, based on direct coupling and one 9v battery, because voltage on 10k input res is 4-4.5v, half of supply. Main advantages: simplified, one battery, peak output voltage not dangerous for sound cards.

Attachments

• IMG_2054.JPG
    IMG_2054.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 630
  • untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 619
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.