Building own satellites for z-2300 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Multi-Way

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th February 2008, 05:32 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Building own satellites for z-2300

Hey to everyone, hope you guys are having/had a good day.
I have a couple questions, and when it comes to computers i know least about audio. hope i can get some help
alright, right now I own a set of z-2300 speakers and a set of klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1 speakers. I will be home next week so i will be able to get my klipsch speakers. My first question is it possible to combine two subwoofers together, either the same subwoofer (both from logitech) or is it possible to mix a klipsch and logitech subwoofer? I dropped one of my speakers for my z-2300 and it will no longer work. now i have a few more questions. Could i change the connectors on the klipsch speakers so that they could plug into my z-2300 speakers, i am guessing that this is very possible, however i would like to upgrade the drivers of the z2300 in general. I have been looking at these TB W3-594SB and was wondering if anyone has any experience with these and logitech. Seeing as the z-2300 satellites seem to have a modified driver, it may be beneficial for me to get new drivers that will fit in the enclosure, or i could build my own enclosure. Now i love bass, so whatever i use will need to work with the subwoofer i have, (z-2300, since i do not want to build my own subwoofer. also any recommendations on what i should do with my two sets of speakers or a different of driver to replace the logitech ones would be very much appreciated. I think that for now i will leave the klipsch speakers alone unless i can get two subs or something creative with both sets of speakers. thanks for any help.

F.B.

p.s. i have searched for z-2300 and read the three threads about these speakers, but i am still wanting more information.
Old 16th February 2008, 05:32 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

no one?

Hide this!Advertise here!