the Very Mini Magico Mini

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just a small thread on the build of these very small mini monitors based on the HATT mk3 by Tony Gee.

No, CNC router was NOT used, some power tools has been used but the major part has been done by hand.. filing, sanding etc..

It took forever to complete and i learned a lot on woodworking so now i have more knowledge for my next project :cool:

Some pics during construction and finaly some (yellow) pics of my livingroom..

/JZ

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

/JZ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.