Help needed - identify drivers - LPG?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello:

A neighbor gave me a pair of tweeters and a pair of woofers that I don't need. Before I put them up for sale, I would like to properly identify them, and hopefully get some specs and FR graphs for them.

The tweeters are about 1", soft dome, on a 4 1/8" mounting plate. On the back is a sticker that says:

Made in Germany
1 6273 13
8ohms 4693

Searching the internet on those numbers has produced no results for me. They are identical in appearance to the pictures of the LPG 25fa on Madisound and Solen's website.

The woofers are 6.5" poly cone, rubber surrounds, in what looks like a stamped frame, ~7 3/8" in diameter. The sticker on the back says:

Made in Germany
1 1617 11
8ohms 2892

Searching the internet I can find NO information about these at all. The sticker on the back is identical in shape, size, format and type to the ones on the tweeters. I'm guessing that these woofers are LPG units too.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thank you,
TV

picture added:

Attachments

• lpg-tweeter&woofer-1.jpg
    lpg-tweeter&woofer-1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 52
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.