Take the plunge

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey...it is almost 08...what the #&%* happened to 2000 and the world coming to an end? To all of you wanting to take the plunge re; rolling your own speakers...I say go for it! The freaks on these pages are the best! I want to say big thanks to BHD/GM/KENSAI/PLANET10 for all the help over on the fullrange forum. I ordered the BOFU20/PIEZO AND PARTS. I am going with the 22ohm resistor and will try a uF3.3 cap. Yeah baby- I sound like a pro. Thanks again.
New deal-Now that the speaker bug has bitten I am planning to build a pair of party speakers for a bud. He stated that he wanted to plan a superbowl party(go cowboys) and I thought I would surprise him with the speakers- here is what I am thinking
Cabs-24"-12"-10"/Eminence 10" Alpha/Piezo 3x7. I shall run the Eminence fullrange(is that ok)and a resistor and cap on the Piezo...oh...the port will be 3x6.
What say you???
Go big in 08!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.