Alpine F#1 Status

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok.. I lucked out and came across the alpine f1 3 way components with the 4 channel f1 status amp. looked at what it would take to install the equipment in my vehicle and decided against it. called my distributors and found (what seems to be) a nice power supply so i could install the product in my house. I used a 55 amp cascade audio engineering power supply with an Optima blue top to power the system. build nice towers just simply enclosing the 7" driver in a sealed chamber inside the towers. they look great. foamed and covered by a friend who owns an upholstry shop. I am running the alpine cda-9887 with the imprint technology. I just wanted to get them playing in something that is somewhat worthy of containing them. I would like feed back on enclosure set up. currently, the towers are 8.5"w x 42"t x 12" deep. the 7" enclosure is a seal .35 ft3 after displacement. how do i make this equipment sound it best?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.