Magico Mini - Page 25 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Multi-Way

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd March 2010, 10:12 PM   #241
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp006ltk View Post
They still need crossovers, final sanding and stain, but I think they are looking pretty good. The font baffle and spine are aluminum, and all the internal bracing is identical to the real thing. I don't plan on using a bucking magnet like Magico does, becasye I actually saw performance drop quite a bit when I measured the driver with it attached. I can't wait to see what they sound like.
Unfortunately I found this tread just recently. Yours speakers look gorgeous btw...
Probably it's late a bit,
but nevertheless mp006ltk what kind of crossover did you choose for yours mini's?
Hope it's not a secret...
Old 1st January 2013, 08:59 PM   #242
diyAudio Member

I never got to that stage. I wound up moving and the parts minus the cabinets have been in storage ever since. I'm starting my own business selling amplifiers, and I haven't had the time to deal with this. If anyone wants the parts I would be more than willing to sell what I have. Too many projects...... I scrapped the cabinets, and eventually did make the pattern for the cross sections. I would love it if someone else wants to carry the torch on. Make me an offer.....

Hide this!Advertise here!