Impedance measurement jig for SpeakerWorkshop

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I need to take an impedance measurement of a woofer. I am aware of the 'Jig II' designed by Eric, but I don't need such functionality. All I need to do is take an impedance measurement. I tired looking at the design of the 'Jig II' but I have to say right now all those switches are confusing me!

Can someone help... what do I need in order to test impedance?

Thanks! :)

pinkmouse said:
I've just upgraded to Soundeasy, so have no use for my jig II anymore. A tenner and it's yours. ;)

Hi,

That sounds good to me :) Maybe I could meet you at Chatham station tomorrow afternoon and pick it up / pay you in person? If you are busy then no worries, post is aright.

I was planning to work on the speaker tomorrow but didn't realise there was not data sheet for the drivers! I'm so impatient lol!

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Tenson said:
That sounds good to me :) Maybe I could meet you at Chatham station tomorrow afternoon and pick it up / pay you in person? If you are busy then no worries, post is aright.

No problem. I'm out in the day at my mum's, (got to fix a broken window), but will be back around five-ish. Drop me a line with your mobile, or we can meet about six-ish in the pub, The Alexandra Hotel, just by the station.

pinkmouse said:

No problem. I'm out in the day at my mum's, (got to fix a broken window), but will be back around five-ish. Drop me a line with your mobile, or we can meet about six-ish in the pub, The Alexandra Hotel, just by the station.

Hi Al,

I've actually got to go out around 5pm :rolleyes: I'm free before then, such is life. Back to square one then I'll Paypal you and maybe you could stick it in the post on Monday?

Cheers,
Simon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.