Advice for Building Modula MTs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jay_WJ said:

Yes, if a "title" is important.

Look. The OP came in here asking about the Modula MTs. Instead of answering his questions about the MTs, you and others shoot them down offering your own personal design up. Conflict of interest much?

The Modulas, w.r.t the original post and the reason for this thread, are the real thing. The OP should have just posted this at HTGuide to be honest. Which I believe another poster suggested...

"you and others shoot them down offering your own personal design up."

Nobody shot anything down. There was no criticism of the Modula in terms of its design/performance. An alternative design using the same drivers with somewhat lower cost is doing the inquirer a favor IMO. He doesn't have to build it.

WillD said:

I think the Modula's are impressive all around, for the money. I play Rock, Alternative, Jazz, Classical/Opera, and even a little bit of hip hop and they handle all them well.

Asking you this because I've seen people complaining about the harshness and the midrange. Also I've seen that many suggested a Peerless woofer, saying that sacrificing a bit of bass would give a better midrange.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.