Layered/laminated plywood

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 357073040_62f686d470_m.jpg
    357073040_62f686d470_m.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 375
dublin78 said:
As I mentioned, a few months ago there was a short post about some small bookshelf speakers (not curved), which contained a great photo highlighting the elegance of the straight, regular lines of the laminated plywood technique. I have searched and searched for this post but to no avail.

I wonder if you mean mine? I'm not aware that they've been posted here recently, but anything is possible I suppose...

EDIT: Perhaps not - I've just seen your mention of grills.

Attachments

• finished2.jpg
    finished2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 392
mhennessy

Yes those are mine, they are a "look alike" of magico mini. Very similiar to what Zaph is doing, However Zaph has thought more of the "aerodynamics" then the magico i guess. :)

My speakers are aaalmost done, just need to make the stands for them, here,s the latest picture (i know, it looks like a warezone :cool: )

What is not on the picture is that the baffel/backpiece has been painted with a deepred colour.

Sry for OT in you thread dublin78
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.