usher dancer drivers & crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi guys all my talk about building speakers has given my mate the bug and were going to build a speaker for him he wants to build a usher dancer cp8871 clone(2004 model) the drivers it uses are 2x 8" 8955 a per cab for bass 1 x 8945a for mid and 1x 9950 for tweet we have found a site with all the details including the cab measurements crossover points and the crossover schematic but it doesnt show the component values my questions are
1 is there a way i can work out what the component values should be using the schematic the driver parramiters and crossover points
2 does anyone have any experiance with these drivers and if so were they positive
any help would be greatly appreciated cheers

hi mate i found all the info on an audio express review site it gives a full technichal reveiw of the 2004 series of the speakers which includes the cabinet dimensions/construction the crossover slopes and even the crossover schematic but it doesnt include the crossover component values which is where my problem lies all i need is those values and my mate and i can build the speakers the usher drivers are really good value too the only other option i have is to pay someone to design a crossover for them but i dont know anywhere i can get this done cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.