KEF 105.2 105/2 Service Data? Crossover Schematic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got a pair of KEF 105.2 ( or 105/2 ) speakers that have a crossover problem. I'm looking for a schematic.

I've contacted KEF and the USA distributor, who haven't bothered to respond to my inquiry. I've also searched the Web and DIYAudio.com, but I haven't been able to find any helpful information for this model.

does anyone have reference information for the KEF 105.2 speaker? I'm particularly interested in finding a copy of the crossover schematic diagram, and a service manual that lists part numbers for the drivers and other components.

thanks.

openwheelracing said:
Why not open it up and draw the schematics yourself? That seems to be the fastest way.

thanks for the idea. if it were possible to open them up and trace the crossovers, i would have done that already, and i wouldn't have had to ask for a schematic. :)

the problem is that tracing the crossovers is not possible because someone else has already removed them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.