some help with rf wireless 2.4ghz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi there wonder if anyone can help i know how two build my own basic speaker like a lot of u but i want to start a project in my home and on here for other members.
im really interested in making my speakers wireless with built in amplifier. this maybe my biggest ever challange yet 2 me so if someone can point me in the right dirrection or know of any site plans please answer this thread.
thanks for your time.

yeah sure thing netlist no problem i hope this realy works out i can never find speakers to my speck if i do there in the $2000/$4000 region when somethin could be so simple.
ive been looking at some books on waterstone.com but they dont really say if it covers rf wirelesss.
but yes keep in touch
thanks for your time

I found the manual of the RCD2000 which works in conjunction with the Apollo2000 speaker system.
It is however not a 2.4Ghz system but operates at 864Mhz.
If you are still interested, I can scan both manuals or only the RF part as a starter.

/Hugo

hi netlist and everyone who had coments i dont think i need manual now as i bought a cheap wireless audio sender 15 euros vivanco model and a speaker with built in amp and volume controll and my theory worked i didnt know u could by these wireless transmitters seperatly.
so my plan is now is to build a good speaker and take the reciever appart and place inside of a speaker that im going to make.
but what i have to do is now is decide what watts my speakers are going to be and what be at amp to use and also i think there has to be two power suplies riged up together but seems difficalt at the momement as the reciver model is 9v and im sure the amp will run on something different. and this has proven to me i realy dont know much about this lol. any way i will look on this site for more info i think i might understsand but if any one knows any links to info on what sort of amps needed to power sertain watts it would be appreciated .
thanks people

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.