Looking for M22WR-09-08 datasheet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
oceanic30

Thanks... the one from Poland is the one I'm after as it has the original DST FR and impedance plot.

Hi Mos

Long time no see... where ya been? I've already used it in a few speakers and the latest is this one.
http://www.rzaudio.com/rz52/rzss.htm

I didn't measure it but have some MASS data which did show an Fs=30.21Hz and other variations in T/S parameters. However, when they were modelled using the Vifa and MASS data, they came out about the same.... cool.

It is a great driver and one of the best 8" out there. I've just been playing my silly games and checking out the current crop of 8" drivers (not too many these days) and the only ones that come close for my purpose are the Scan Speak 22W8851T00 and 22W8857T00.... plenty $$$$$$. That's why I needed the original Vifa FR and impedance from DST so I can compare apples with apples.

Cheers

I'm trying to locate the Vifa datasheet for the M22WR-09-08. I've found one from MASS and the M22WR-09-06 but no luck with the 8 ohm version.
I am also looking for the data sheet.
Unfortunately "Tymphany.com" has delete all pdf files from legacy Vifa/Peerless products
(after close the weblink "www-d-s-t-com")
also about Internet Archive: Wayback Machine
I don't find any information.
Whocan post a data sheet ?

Last edited:
Here's some others I have found.

Attachments

• M22WR-09-08 data.jpg
    M22WR-09-08 data.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 154
  • M22WR-09-08_pl.PDF
    89.6 KB · Views: 93
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.