Software for measuring speakers, but also able to calibrate soundcard respons

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As subject:
I have a very decent measurement microphone and a Behringer 8024 Ultracurve (digital equalizer). My soundcard doesn't record in a flat respons (as most don't). I know this by directly measuring the output in the input from the soundcard.

What I would now like is a piece of software that takes this output-input-respons into account when measuring my loudspeakers through the microphone.

I found Loudspeaker LAB 2, which seemed to be able to do this, but the demo version had bugs and restraints, so I don't know the quality of the measurement and measurement processing (and it costs ~300 dollars..).

Also:
-I am using the microphone input ; the line input doesn't seem to work with this mic (soundcard is Philips Rhythmic Edge).
-I'm using the Behringer as DAC after digital out from the soundcard / cd-player.

Any help on the subject?

Thanks,
Niels.

I also use ETF alot, my favorite. Simple, powerful and a little more useful than alot more expensive measurement software. It will subtract the unused channels response from the measurement, effectively cancelling system noise.
Download the test version and start measuring, demo does alot.
Regards, Jason:nod:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.