SEAS - newby needs help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,
I'm just after a bit of advice. I have acquired some SEAS drivers and am looking to retro fit them into some 12 litre cabinets I have to make some garage speakers to keep me occupied whilst hiding from the wife. I have had a look around at crossover design etc but it does seem a little confusing so any crossover suggestions would be appreciated.

Cabinets - 12 litre sealed - can be vented with hole saw and some PVC pipe.

Bass driver - SEAS CA18RNX - the long throw big magnet one

Tweeters - H225 19 mm soft dome tweeter otherwise known as 19TNF.

I'm not looking at making a super speaker but just something nice for a bit of critical garage listening. Any crossover suggestions would be appreciated.

NOTE: I did work out that the tweeter I have looks like it needs to be crossed over pretty high. Not sure how the bass driver goes with high crossover point. I do have access to some 27 TTF or 27 TBC/G tweeters but the 19's fit in the current holes nicely and there will be come work to get the bigger ones to fit.

Thanks in advance.
Glen.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.