philips dome reconing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In 1976, I built a set of speakers from a motley of parts, including 4 each Philips 2" cone midranges and 4 each Philips 1" polycarbonate tweeters per box, and an Electro Voice 15" woofer, all in a 7 cubic foot box. I had stored them at my nephew's house and his neighbor decided to nefariously hook them up to a low power reciever and blow them up.

The sentimental fool that I am, I have intention of getting them going again. I had done so much work to make the Xovers, calculate the proper size for the cabinet (two laminated HDF 3/4" walls to make 1 1/2", then surfaced with rosewood formica), and balance them with the tweeters after the McIntosh XRT20 modelling.

I can easily recone the EV woofer. Getting parts for the mids and tweets may be a chore. Anyone on this forum know a source for reconing parts for the mids and tweets?
Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.