Specs on drivers anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Typical.. ^^

Is there anyone on this forum that's known for having a connection to Dali? ;)

I don't want to throw these away, cause I'd rather use them in a little DIY speaker.. I have two sets of 606, and one of them are a bit shabby, so I thought I'd make use of the drivers..

But it seems it's hard to get specs on them, so I don't know what to do...

richie00boy said:
Measure them then. You should anyway if you are making a decent job of the project even if you have manufacturer parameters.

Well, I don't know how decent it'll be, as I haven't built speakers before.. But I'll try to make the best of it! :)

Saturnus said:

Well, I do business with Peter Lyngdorf but I'm not sure he's willing to disclose such information. I can ask at the next oppertune moment though.

Sounds good! :) I just hope I'll be able to make use of them.. It'd be a shame to throw them away just because someone thinks such info should remain a secret.. They're not in production anymore, so I don't see the big deal! But then again, it could just be me! :p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.