Scan Speak Revelator MTM, what volume cabinet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thinking of building my first muck around speaker using my DEQX. Thinking of Scan Speak revelator 6.5 inch midwoofers (2 in MTM) with the fancy revelator tweeter. It will be sealed so I can blend it with my Velodyne DD15 sub.

Would you guys recommend the 0.75 or 1.0 cubic foot MTM cabinets from Parts Express? I know the cabinet will not be in the same league as the drivers, but I just want to experiment first and maybe arrange for a better cabinet to built later if I'm basically happy with the results.

Actually, the PE cabinets are very nice. They won't have the flair of a hand built one, but when I brought a pair of speakers (scan-speak btw) to an audio meet nobody suspected they were diy.

As for your question, I don't know. I would think with 2 6.5" drivers you'd want the larger one but I only know how to follow instructions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.