Need internal wiring diagram for Sears by Fisher Full Range

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I purchased a set of Sears (Audio by Fisher) Full Range speakers (estimated date of manufacture around 1980). They have been modified prior to my purchase to use an alternate inputs (one for high/mid range, another for woofer) individually, rather than the intented receptacle on back of cabinet.

Inside the cabinet is a small card with caps and filter coils, which has been disconnected in favor of using the alternate inputs to drive the speakers.

My question is given the information below, does anyone have the correct configuration or a diagram for the card, that I can use the return the cabinets to their intented configuration?

Sears Audio by Fisher
Model Number 143-94194800
Woofer = 15"
Midrange (X2) = 5"
Tweeter = 3" Horn
NL-8185-104

What I'd do is to take the Xover to an electronics design/repair shop -ideally one specializing in audio design- and have them measure the values of the components for a small fee. As for how they are connected to each other you can usually determine that yourself visually by simply following the printed circuit on the board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.