need help with nanodigi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I'm total newbie in computing and dsp but took a chance and purchased the nanodigi to replace my current analog active 3way. Set up was easy and tested all 6 channels with an old full range speaker to check my configuration. Hooked up to my speakers and it played perfectly for about 20 second when bass channel failed. I powered off an on and all channels stopped. I then lost connection and ability to synchronize with the unit. Any advice? I'm thinking of opening the box and trying the reset procedure. Any thoughts are appreciated. Regards.

Account Closed
Joined 2001
If you can't achieve normal USB communications then try the upgrade utility and see if it recognizes the board in the bootloader mode.

You hold the white button on the board when applying power and then release the white button. In your plugin select "Restore" and "Upgrade Firmware" and see if the utility recognizes your board.

Dave.

If you can't achieve normal USB communications then try the upgrade utility and see if it recognizes the board in the bootloader mode.

You hold the white button on the board when applying power and then release the white button. In your plugin select "Restore" and "Upgrade Firmware" and see if the utility recognizes your board.

Dave.

Thanks, Dave. Followed your instructions and all is good. I've been listening and playing with settings for about 2 hours. Kind regards.:up:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.