Why doen't miniDSP respond to emails?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently bought an UMIK and, after doing so, emailed to ask whether it might be cheaper postage overall if I also bought another miniDIGI/DSP combo to pair with the one I have bought.

I have not received any response to my two emails. It does not fill me with much confidence in miniDSP. Is this anyone else's experience? After spending $230, I thought I might at least get the courtesy of something.

If this is typical, I may not venture any further down the DSP track!

Absconditus

@ Absonditus,

All emails are important to us, It doesn't matter what it is for.. :)

We're really sorry to hear you didn't hear back from us. Please get in touch with our team using the contact form and they'll track that email.

Hoping this info helps.

DevTeam

@ Absconditus

This forum is an offsite forum that we do not monitor hourly and not a path of communication for order issues. Based on your DIYAudio username "Absconditus", it's not practical to find an order and even know who we're talking to.

If you haven't already emailed us this morning as suggested, Easiest that you just get in touch with us via the contact us form(Contact us), give your order number and I'm sure that our team will be able to revert.

DevTeam

I recently bought an UMIK and, after doing so, emailed to ask whether it might be cheaper postage overall if I also bought another miniDIGI/DSP combo to pair with the one I have bought.

I have not received any response to my two emails. It does not fill me with much confidence in miniDSP. Is this anyone else's experience? After spending $230, I thought I might at least get the courtesy of something.

If this is typical, I may not venture any further down the DSP track!

Absconditus

Anybody else's experience?

Not mine as I've always found the guys/gals(?) at miniDSP speedy in their responses providing you contact them through the appropriate channels.

Thanks for your feedback.

What really puzzles me is that I asked the question with the (very real) prospect) of buying something else as well. I clicked on reply on their email advising of the purchase believing that the sales channel i had just bought on would elicit a quick response. If I could consolidate orders and, maybe, save a few dollars on freight, I would have placed the order immediately.

I am not very impressed with the responses above though. It doesn't address my complaint at all.

I clicked on reply on their email advising of the purchase believing that the sales channel i had just bought on would elicit a quick response.

OK, I think that we're starting to make some progress here. :)
We didn't receive an email from you for the past 24h to help us investigate and not knowing either your name, order number is just not practical for us to investigate as you might realize. (Absconditus non existant in our database of users)

So what happened is that you seem to have answered back to our shopping cart/sales team which didn't read your email indeed(mixed with daily emails from the automated system). We're sorry for missing your email. Best to use "info AT miniDSP.com" or the contact us form FYI.

Anyway, now that we have found your email and we'd be happy to answer it. :)

Final note, please see comments above that we don't consider DIYAudio as our main channel of communication. miniDSP.com or info AT minidsp.com are easier ways to get in touch with us in time. Hoping this helps.

DevTeam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.