So how do I buy miniDSP?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK so ALL of the early mail messages from miniDSP were caught by my spam filter (this is a first for google :mad: they are usually very good).

So I missed the order acknowledgements, order status and of course download link. Later, once I had written to miniDSP asking what was up with my order I guess the spam filter started allowing them through.

So I owe miniDSP an apology for bitching about service. I couldn't believe how unresponsive they were being! My Bad. :eek:

They were actually communicating all the way through the process.

(from my perspective I paid and heard nothing so I was p*ssed!!)

Anyhow. I love the miniDSP. I can't believe how well it works. It has really brought my sub alive. Thanks guys. I'll be placing more orders in the future for sure.

Great news and glad to hear that we've finally figured out why you couldn't hear from us! :) We're happy to hear that your sub is alive!

We'll be contacting google to see why they are flagging us as junk... :-( We've moved to a dedicated server few months ago to stay away from the shared hosting... We'll have to see what's going on. Thanks for the warning though, always useful to know.

Have fun,

DevTeam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.