Items needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am in the process of adding a subwoofer to my stereo system. My amp ( Rega Brio R ) does not have a suitable output for subwoofer and I do not whant to use hi-level signals ( speaker ). I only have one source, a dac, so will this setup fulfill my requirements?

Dac > MiniDsp > Rega Brio R for 80 Hz. or above signals and the other MiniDsp output (both channel mixed) > line level input of subwoofer for 80 Hz. signals or below.

So I need one 2X4 MiniDsp and one 2 way advanced 21 plugin. It is this correct? As you see is a very easy setup but I have not found any answer, all info I have found are for more exotic setups.

Best Regards,

Jorge Castellano:scratch:

@ Jorge,

You already contacted us separately by email so I'm sure that you're all set. Here is the answer we gave for information sake to other end users. Have fun!

Hello,

That's indeed correct and your configuration is fine. The 2.1 advanced would be the plug-in to use to combine L&R to a single mono out.So you're all set with this configuration.

DevTeam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.