MiniDIGI Troubles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I added the miniDIGI to the stack for the first time last night and plugged it into my apple airport express. It worked right out of the gates and sounded great. I powered down and came back to the set up an hour later only to find that the best I could get out of my speakers was heavily distorted audio with lots of clicks and pops. I restarted the stack (miniDSP, DIGI, and AMP) as well as the airport express and they still wouldn't talk properly.

Anyone have any thoughts? I will post some shots later of jumpers etc. though seeing as it worked initially that doesn't seem like the problem.

Thanks,
Kyle

A little update. I tried another optical source, my Panasonic tv, and the audio was fine. Looks like a problem with the airport express.

KM

Hi KyleinCowichan , I'm thinking of having a similar setup (airport express 3rd gen -> miniDIGI -> miniDSP 2x4).

Do you mind sharing which generation of the airport express did you use? Also, did you find any solution for this problem? Thanks in advance! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.