Stacking two minidsp's for 2-way plus sub.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I have two minidsp modules (2 x 4's). I use one for a 2 way speaker and would like to connect the other so that I can add a sub (and use the Parametric EQ to smooth out the room modes).

I have looked through the manuals but cant find a clear instruction on stacking 2 minidsp's. Hoping someone can give me some guidance.

I purchased the 2.1 way crossover advanced plug-in, thinking It allowed 3 crossover points (2 way stereo plus 1 mono sub) but it seems to be just a 2 way crossover. Do I now need a 3 way plug-in to make this work?

Thanks

@ Dabbler,

There is no explanation in the user manual on how to stack 2 miniDSP since it's not possible to do control them together. Easier in your configuration is to build a system with the 4way plug-in if you want to control your Left and right speakers in a 3way like configuration.

Hoping this info helps.

DevTeam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.