|28th October 2010, 02:28 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
miniDSP & REW partner to release new plug-ins
We're glad to release a new set of plug-ins for all Biquad aficionados out there!
- A new kid on the block is miniDSP 2.1 Advanced which allows the same configuration as a 2.1PEQ plug-in but with the capabilities of advanced Biquad programming.
- Two new plug-in updates are now available for 2way/4way advanced and include copy/paste of PEQ settings to another channels. A neat new feature that will simplify greatly setup.
Finally, maybe the coolest partnership with a 3rd party software is the integration of miniDSP PEQ into REW (Room EQ Wizard). We've told you for a quite a while now how REW is our software of choice when it comes to finding an audio measurement freeware. Well, we're finally delivering in partnership with John, Author of REW, new versions of our plug-ins and REW v5 software allowing:
1) Setup your miniDSP system
2) Measure your setup with REW and let the AutoEQ do its magic
3) Export the AutoEQ settings to the biquad section of miniDSP Advanced.
Voila! A simple integration of DSP tuning and measurement with the partnership of 2 dedicated teams!
Hope you're liking it, go and download REW if you haven't done so!
User manual of miniDSP to be updated shortly.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|miniDSP New Plug-ins||minidsp||miniDSP||5||31st January 2011 03:08 PM|
|miniDSP 2x4, a new home for miniDSP||minidsp||miniDSP||8||27th August 2010 02:11 AM|
|HP 140A or 140B and plug-ins||iko||Equipment & Tools||2||7th April 2010 12:08 PM|
|partner for t-amp||AutoAudio||Full Range||40||28th May 2008 12:24 AM|
|adobe acrobat reader plug-ins||AJT||The Lounge||1||20th September 2003 02:13 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|