miniDSP & REW partner to release new plug-ins
We're glad to release a new set of plug-ins for all Biquad aficionados out there! http://www.minidsp.com/components/co...cons/smile.png
- A new kid on the block is miniDSP 2.1 Advanced which allows the same configuration as a 2.1PEQ plug-in but with the capabilities of advanced Biquad programming.
- Two new plug-in updates are now available for 2way/4way advanced and include copy/paste of PEQ settings to another channels. A neat new feature that will simplify greatly setup.
Finally, maybe the coolest partnership with a 3rd party software is the integration of miniDSP PEQ into REW (Room EQ Wizard). We've told you for a quite a while now how REW is our software of choice when it comes to finding an audio measurement freeware. Well, we're finally delivering in partnership with John, Author of REW, new versions of our plug-ins and REW v5 software allowing:
1) Setup your miniDSP system
2) Measure your setup with REW and let the AutoEQ do its magic
3) Export the AutoEQ settings to the biquad section of miniDSP Advanced.
Voila! A simple integration of DSP tuning and measurement with the partnership of 2 dedicated teams!
Hope you're liking it, go and download REW if you haven't done so!
User manual of miniDSP to be updated shortly.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 PM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio