Keeping comment clean - 2014 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Markaudio

Markaudio Designers and builders of audiophile grade drivers

Old 4th January 2014, 02:21 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Keeping comment clean - 2014

Hi Guys,
Some recent comments from members Pallas and Richard Ellis have been unacceptable. In Richards case, I understand his intentions were not meant to be severe but we're all personally responsible for our comments once they're in the public domain. So let's stick to the issues and not engage in negatively personalising any debate.

To be clear:

Debate is welcome provided its relevant and remains mutually respectful. If your the type of member who finds it necessary to defame, insult and generally become overly negative towards others, in the mistaken odd belief that somehow these types of behaviour progresses understanding; You'll find your comments being deleted and told to go-elswhere.

If you've any doubts, read both Diyaudio and this forum rules to see if your the type of commenter who's personality is suited to these forums:
diyAudio Rules
Markaudio Forum Guide

The Markaudio forum sits on the Commercial side of Diyaudio. The primary function of the Markaudio section is to promote best practical understanding and application of Markaudio drivers for use in members/end-user projects. Members who use, or have a genuine interest in Markaudio drivers, who wish to be constructive and helpful to others are most welcome. I'm all for encouraging a supportive diyaudio community.

I've want to concentrate on positives this year. Given my uncertain state of health, I want to focus my efforts Alpair 8, woofer and more in 2014 in an effort to assist genuine members and authentic hobbyists.

Thanks
Mark.

Last edited by markaudio; 4th January 2014 at 03:14 AM.

Hide this!Advertise here!