Alpair 7 Maop - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Markaudio

Markaudio Designers and builders of audiophile grade drivers

Old 14th April 2013, 01:56 PM   #51
diyAudio Member

There's definitely something about (all of the) potato vodkas that makes them "better" than any of the grains regardless of price.

Can't say that I've sampled more than three or four potato vodkas, but they're all relatively cheap and the taste results comfirmed by different folks on different occasions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb View Post
like that takes much convincing -

then there's the Vodka & Martini "flights" - most of the latter for my taste where far too fruity/sugary - but certainly appeal to some - when in the mood for straight spirits just give me 4 fingers of cheap Polish potato vodka (Luskowa for example) neat, thanks very much - forget about the syrups

remember, it's always 5PM somewhere (and on a cruise ship happy hour starts just after your mid afternoon nap)
Old 14th April 2013, 03:07 PM   #52
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbike1 View Post
There's definitely something about (all of the) potato vodkas that makes them "better" than any of the grains regardless of price.

Can't say that I've sampled more than three or four potato vodkas, but they're all relatively cheap and the taste results comfirmed by different folks on different occasions.

They're gluten free.
Old 14th April 2013, 09:25 PM   #53
diyAudio Member

Vegetablists.
Old 14th April 2013, 09:34 PM   #54
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhairbp View Post
They're gluten free.
Hahahahaha.....

Hide this!Advertise here!