Health challenge - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Markaudio

Markaudio Designers and builders of audiophile grade drivers

Old 30th January 2013, 11:30 PM   #51
diyAudio Member

That's good news Mark. Prayers for a speedy recover.
Old 31st January 2013, 03:03 AM   #52
mp9 is offline mp9  United States
diyAudio Member

So good knowing you're coming along, look after your health. Get well soon. Take care Mark
Old 31st January 2013, 04:02 AM   #53
diyAudio Member

If they give you a pain pump use it as much as you want to. Don't be tough and try to deal with the pain. Pain medication will help you heal quicker. After my cancer surgery I had an epidural for 4 days and a pain pump for 5. For the first couple of days I didn't know if I was awake or dreaming. If I wanted to take a nap, a couple of presses on the pain pump and I was out. I warned the wife and family that anything I said when I was under the influence of the drugs I would not be held accountable for and I would deny, deny, deny anything afterwards if something slipped out. I had lots of student nurses taking care of me, and they made my day. Here in Canada there is a national chain of coffee /donut shops called Tim Horton's. They are also in the hospital where I stayed. When I woke up after surgery I gave the boss nurse a gift card for Tim Horton's and said to treat all of the nurses at break time. You never know a bit of bribary might get you 2 servings of jello when they finally let you eat.
Old 31st January 2013, 04:08 AM   #54
diyAudio Member

Hi Multi,
I'm with you. I won't say no to any pain relief, not after the pain I was in when all this started! I'm planning some gifts for the staff as hopefully I'll be fit to leave just before the start of Chinese New Year. Hope your doing better. Feel free to email me if you like. As of this Sunday I'll be the "twilight zone" for most of next week (Surgery-post surgery)
Cheers
Mark.

Last edited by markaudio; 31st January 2013 at 04:16 AM.
Old 31st January 2013, 04:14 AM   #55
diyAudio Member

Default THANKS to FORUM HELPERS

Hi Chaps,
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the experienced members for offering advice to others and to keeping the threads going. These efforts are very much welcomed.

Any newcomers, beginners or those with limited experience, please feel free to post, I'm confident help is at hand.

Cheers
Mark.
Old 1st February 2013, 03:28 PM   #56
tof654 is offline tof654  China
diyAudio Member

Good news! A was thinking on you a lot Mark, so I'm glad first step is done!! Know concentrate in this important second step and continue having this internal force... This forum is with you.... Might be time to be creative.... My alpair have being sounding for you every night and they will continue every evening...until u come back!!! Al the best!
Old 2nd February 2013, 12:16 AM   #57
diyAudio Member

I don't know you at all, but I like you and care for you. Your personality comes through in all your posts, I'll be buying some 12p's soon they look amazing. Keep up the spirits and remember that there are tons of people here cheering for you!
Old 3rd February 2013, 10:21 AM   #58
diyAudio Member

Hi Chaps,
Many thanks for all your support and kind words of encouragement. I'm now in St Pauls hospital preparing for 2 surgeries over the next 48 hours. I'll have to sign off now, hoping to be back on line towards end of this week (ish)

Cheers
Mark.
Old 3rd February 2013, 10:43 AM   #59
diyAudio Member

Take care Mark. Get yourself right & we'll all look forward to seeing you back here as soon as you're on the mend.

All the best
Scott
Old 4th February 2013, 10:41 AM   #60
diyAudio Member

We fingers crossed, all will go well Mark

Hide this!Advertise here!