highpassing alpairs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Doesn't your sub or receiver have a crossover? How about something like a Behringer CX2310. In the US at least I bought one for about the same money as the parts to build a 2nd order PLLXO for a highish frequency.

Many subwoofer plate amps have a second order highpass at ~125Hx from the high level speaker outs.

could someone please post a circuit to highpass alpairs 7.2 to prevent over excursion and use the full 20w rms power. I will be using a sub with the setup. Probably 60hz or 80hz will be a good point. It probably will have to be second order as first will have too high values for the caps.

Doesn't your sub or receiver have a crossover? How about something like a Behringer CX2310. In the US at least I bought one for about the same money as the parts to build a 2nd order PLLXO for a highish frequency.

Many subwoofer plate amps have a second order highpass at ~125Hx from the high level speaker outs.

This is my desktop setup, using a topping amp. no space to keep the 2310, anyway the xo parts would be cheaper. the soundcard is 2 channel, no sub out.
my sub amp doesnt, its the jack hidley's foster plat amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.