Alpair 12 Woden Solstice - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Markaudio

Markaudio Designers and builders of audiophile grade drivers

Old 2nd July 2011, 06:46 AM   #11
diyAudio Member

Scottmoose,
I have sent a couple of emails regarding doing some Beta tests with your designs....to date no response from you....is that email at your website still correct? Please contact me regarding beta testing For the Avebury and Solstice.
Thanks,
Jeff
Old 2nd July 2011, 10:06 PM   #12
zman01 is offline zman01  Bangladesh
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter99 View Post
Ok. And the SuperPensil12 is one of the better designs out for that driver isn't it? I'm thinking of replacing my Strata Mini's ... I don't expect 27hz response like my Minis give of course

What would beta testing involve?

Scott
This is not fair Scott - I'm still hooked on the Super Pensil 12s (that too without stuffing) and you are moving on to other designs?

You build this fast - and since you'll have the Super Pensil 12 for comparison, it'll be great to hear your from you the listening experiences.

-Zia

p.s. how are you making it SMBO filter with all those big cabs? For me, small/medium has become beautiful after BIB and Super Pensil 12
Old 4th July 2011, 05:37 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman01 View Post
This is not fair Scott - I'm still hooked on the Super Pensil 12s (that too without stuffing) and you are moving on to other designs?

You build this fast - and since you'll have the Super Pensil 12 for comparison, it'll be great to hear your from you the listening experiences.

-Zia

p.s. how are you making it SMBO filter with all those big cabs? For me, small/medium has become beautiful after BIB and Super Pensil 12
Zia,

I posted this before I did the SuperPensil's so I haven't built these yet. I still kind of want to though. We'll see if I'll be able to though because we're moving and I don't know how well everything will fit.

As far as big speakers go, I can put as big as I want in my house. My wife lets me have fun with my hobby

Scott

Hide this!Advertise here!