• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

MCRU Ex-Dem Cable Clearance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Most of these are cables I make up to use at shows and also ones I buy to tinker with myself
(being a cable and tweaking obsessive for maybe 30 years!!)

Postage rate is £5 per order UK, £10 europe and £15 ROW, please pm or e-mail david@mcru.co.uk
if interested, postage is royal mail first class signed for UK and international signed for elsewhere.

DSC_0092_zps5eadc71c.jpg

Black Rhodium samba speaker cables 2 metre pair with silver eichmann bayonet plugs £120 NOW £100

Vermouth Audio red velvet 1 metre interconnects £50 NOW £40

Black rhodium coda 1 mtr interconnects with the new KLE silver plated RCA's fitted £95 each (2 sets available) NOW £85

Furutech GT2 USB cable A-mini b £50

Vermouth audio black curse i/c's 2 metre pair £40

1 metre i/c with furutech silver plated cable and pure silver WBT RCA's fitted £150

2 metre speaker cables spacial qantum field cables with gold plated locking bananas fitted £150

vermouth audio mini black curse speaker cables 1.5 mtr pair £80

yannis tome tone-arm phono cables rca-rca silver eichmann bullets 1 metre pair £200 NOW £175

UP-OCC speaker cables 2 metre twisted pair with gold plated locking banana plugs £100 NOW £80

not in the picture a new tellurium q blue usb cable 1 metre that was scuffed on the outer sleeve £130 (RRP £180)

ifi audio gemini dual headed usb cable 1.5 metres (RRP £235) £130

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.