• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas Now In Stock At MCRU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very proud to announce the arrival of the new IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas mains power conditioner.
Everyone I spoke to at Bristol who heard it said it made a massive difference to the demo
system, everything was improved. I always have great expectations with anything IsoTek make
and the EVO3 Sigmas is all I expected it to be having used the GII version myself for 3+ years.

Keith Martin may have even taken notice of me 2 years ago when I asked him if I could put
UP-OCC cable inside my own Sigmas, the new model has it in now and benefits greatly as a result.

In stock for immediate dispatch although it has nearly sold out of it's initial production run already. The
EVO3 Sigmas ships with an IsoTek EVO3 Premier mains lead included in the price of £2295.00 as usual
30 day money back if not delighted. Please read the review and more information here. Stocks are selling
out fast.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.