• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

MCRU No.5 Mains Lead Wins Hi-Fi Choice Mini Test

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It always pleases me when I get recognition from professionals, this time it's Neville Roberts from Hi-Fi Choice.
He conducted a mains cable mini review in this months magazine, out of the 4 cables on test mine came out
on top and was awarded 5 stars and a recommended badge, 2 big brands were amongst the 4 and one of those
was possibly the biggest name in mains cables dating back to the 1970's, the MCRU No.5 triumphed over all the others.

Here is the review of my cable, the other 3 are printed in the magazine of course! The MCRU No.5 is £165 click on image!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.