• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Graham Nalty Legacy Range at MCRU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Graham is the owner of Black Rhodium cables in Derby, a true UK based designer of cables and connectors. Graham has been
in the UK audio industry for 30+ years and knows a thing or two about cables and terminations, so much so that he has
designed his very own range of plugs with cables coming shortly. I have received stocks of his first offerings, speaker banana
plugs and some rather interesting RCA connectors, one is rhodium plated over tellurium copper and the other gold plated over
the same base metal, listening tests have settled on these 2 offerings as giving the best sound quality. Cost wise the gold
plated RCA plugs are £80 for a set of 4 and the rhodium plated £100 for a set of 4.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I had some furutech i/c cable going spare so made myself up some stereo i/c's yesterday and spent last night evaluating the
2 sets of RCA's I have, you will need to try them for yourself but they are very good indeed, you can see the shape bears
resemblance to another offering but the weak points in other designs have been removed and the result is a rather excellent
RCA connector for DIY and up-grading your existing leads if you fancy something different. Details are on Graham's new website

www.gnlegacy.co.uk

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.