Black Rhodium Super Fusion Mains Power Cable Clearance at MCRU - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Mains Cables R Us

Mains Cables R Us Audiophile quality power cords, linear power supplies, turntable accessories, speaker and i/c cables as well as much more from Mains Cables R Us

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th January 2013, 09:56 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Black Rhodium Super Fusion Mains Power Cable Clearance at MCRU

Happy New Year to one and all

I have bulk purchased reels of Black Rhodium Super Fusion mains cable and offer it to DIY Audio members at a special clearance price. The cable is designed and made in the UK and features silver plated ofc conductors in a twisted configuration to combat RFI, sleeved in silicone which is also good for rejecting RFI. Overall an excellent cable which normally retails for 30 per metre. I am offering it with 50% off the list price while stocks last only 15 per metre.

Click the image to open in full size.

Technical Specifications

* Cable manufactured in England

* 3 core cable to UK colour code, twisted for superior noise rejection

* Silver plated copper conductors for greater clarity of sound

* Low impedance high cross section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging

* Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music

* Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise

* Exclusive Black Rhodium post production process delivers improved sound quality

The cable can be purchased through my website here.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by mainscablesrus; 7th January 2013 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Wrong RRP

Hide this!Advertise here!