• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

MCRU Ultimate Digital Cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Available from tomorrow, after extensive research and listening tests by many of my customers over many months, I have perfected this design for a
digital cable which offers performance like no other, solid silver centre core extensively shielded and shrouded with carbon infused braiding, terminated
with eichmann solid silver polymer bodied bullett plugs which I have used on my other interconnects for years, finally the entire cable is then cryo
treated by Frozen Solid, all who have heard the final version have been impressed.

b9eb61c3.jpg

PM for more details if interested, £295.00 for 1 metre

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.