• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Canor Tube Amps & CD Players Come to the UK.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now in stock and on permanent demonstration I am proud to be associated with what could prove to be the years best sounding tube integrated amp and CD player range from Canor.
I had the privilege of speaking to the 2 designers of this range at Whittlebury and they are totally committed to valves.
They have invested £30,000 in a valve test and burn in facility and really know their stuff.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An integrated valve amplifier is something of a rarity these days, the Canor sound is totally beguiling, these guys have got it right I think,
please judge for yourself if you can make the trip to Huddersfield you are more than welcome, or I can visit you to listen in your own system.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The range has 2 amplifiers, 2 cd players, 3 phono amps and a headphone amp. All the valves have been burnt in on Canor's own machinery
(they even sell their valve burner for €6000) and not really having experienced valves myself I can say I am hooked, of course you need to listen
yourself if you are ever interested in exploring the range.

Prices start from £850 for the headphone amp up to £3950 for the top amplifier. Details on my website in the Canor Section.

Here is a comprehensive review on TNT Audio's site.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.