Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Mains Cables R Us

Mains Cables R Us Audiophile quality power cords, linear power supplies, turntable accessories, speaker and i/c cables as well as much more from Mains Cables R Us

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th November 2011, 07:53 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Canor Tube Amps & CD Players Come to the UK.

Now in stock and on permanent demonstration I am proud to be associated with what could prove to be the years best sounding tube integrated amp and CD player range from Canor.
I had the privilege of speaking to the 2 designers of this range at Whittlebury and they are totally committed to valves.
They have invested 30,000 in a valve test and burn in facility and really know their stuff.

Click the image to open in full size.

An integrated valve amplifier is something of a rarity these days, the Canor sound is totally beguiling, these guys have got it right I think,
please judge for yourself if you can make the trip to Huddersfield you are more than welcome, or I can visit you to listen in your own system.

The range has 2 amplifiers, 2 cd players, 3 phono amps and a headphone amp. All the valves have been burnt in on Canor's own machinery
(they even sell their valve burner for 6000) and not really having experienced valves myself I can say I am hooked, of course you need to listen
yourself if you are ever interested in exploring the range.

Prices start from 850 for the headphone amp up to 3950 for the top amplifier. Details on my website in the Canor Section.

Here is a comprehensive review on TNT Audio's site.

Hide this!Advertise here!