Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mains Cables R Us Audiophile quality power cords, linear power supplies, turntable accessories, speaker and i/c cables as well as much more from Mains Cables R Us

Belden 19364 Audiophile Mains Cable
Belden 19364 Audiophile Mains Cable
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th August 2015, 03:14 PM   #11
mainscablesrus is offline mainscablesrus  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.
Old 27th August 2015, 03:16 PM   #12
Gopher is offline Gopher  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

You have just made a specific claim there - 'for the money it cannot be bettered'. Please explain how it is better than ordinary mains cable at 50p per metre IN A WAY THAT CAN BE SHOWN TO MATERIALLY AFFECT SONIC QUALITY. As a vendor you should be able to do that if your claims are valid.

Last edited by Gopher; 27th August 2015 at 03:18 PM.
Old 27th August 2015, 03:23 PM   #13
mainscablesrus is offline mainscablesrus  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

I will not be drawn into pointless cable debates, if you have nothing better to do than type words about a piece of wire that't you prerogative, I have better things to do with my time.

Buy it or go away, simple really surely?

If you are that concerned about my claims as to how good it is read on the net the many positive comments about the cable. Pieces of paper with data and test results are no substitute for listening.

Funnily enough having sold over 1000 metres probbaly more in fact of this cable how many people have sent it back (as they are entitled to do so as I give a 30 day money back guarantee) in 6 years of selling it?

NONE

Have a nice day.

P.S Everything written by MCRU in this commercial section is the opinion of the author.
Old 27th August 2015, 06:32 PM   #14
Speedskater is offline Speedskater  United States
diyAudio Member

Belden 19364 is in fact an excellent 14AWG shielded industrial power cord. This cord does not carry a lot of audiophile claims. It's designed to do the job and it does the job very well.
Belden's US price in 250 foot rolls is about $10USD per meter.

Belden 19364 Audiophile Mains CableHide this!Advertise here!