Fresh out of the Bin! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th March 2007, 04:51 PM   #1
impsick is offline impsick  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Fresh out of the Bin!

And it feels good!!! Not as good as gettin out of the pin but then again i dont care to feel that again. 4 years since and i aint got no reservations to go back. Pin or Bin! anyways i've been working out lifting iron, getting all big so watch out. 8 days in the sin bin sucks! especially when you were only sentenced to 2 days and then your release papers get lost for 6 more. I didnt realize how dependent i was to this beautiful forum.

But i have a couple things i'd like to say...

First off i have to say that i didnt feel that i disrespected anyone in anyway. Im well over it but i felt falsy accused and kinda felt as if i was being attacked but i dont expect any apologies. But i would like to apologize to those that if they did feel like i disrespected them. Sorry. I dont mean any disrespect to anyone on this site, i try to respect everyone to the fullest. Respect is a big part in my life and i consider it to be my main value and moral. I suppose im probably hard to understand at times cause i speak as though everyone can read my head and thinks like me. So just ignore me and if i write in all caps dont take it the wrong way cause i have no need to yell at anyone on this site. If i was to yell i'd say "TEACH ME MORE !!!", hence im hear to learn not argue with someone smarter then me.

Moderators... I have a request that maybe when it comes to sentencing those to the sin bin that maybe 2 moderators have to approve. Or at least have the opportunity to fight their case. I dont think the U.N. would approve. I mean no trial, no representation, not even your 3 free phone calls. Guilty before proven. thats harsh. anyways just an idea.

peace
Omar
Old 30th March 2007, 05:11 PM   #2
Netlist is offline Netlist  Belgium
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

It's a good idea to keep a few mod email addresses handy in cases like this. Also, when the new software will be installed, releasing someone from the bin will be an automated process.
Binning someone not.

Edit: I'll move this thread to off-topic...well...since it is off-topic.

/Hugo
Old 31st March 2007, 05:20 PM   #3
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

Default Re: Fresh out of the Bin!

Quote:
Originally posted by impsick
that maybe 2 moderators have to approve.
That is already in place.

Quote:
[i] no trial [/B]
That's called a judgment. All such judgments are made as a team.

Hide this!Advertise here!