free energy permanent magnet motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
If you are talking about the one with the cylinder on a shaft and staggered magnet pattern, I was involved in that 20 years ago. Precision of placement and magnet strength were inhibitors. It also required a nudge to get going.

Keep in mind that the power is not free as the magnets are the fuel source. The potential of return is the equivalent of the power used to produce the magnets, nothing more. Basically, it was a neat way to discharge the magnets. They are better used with a little power running through a coil to create a magnetic field. Oh wait... ;)

This one uses gravity/momentum and the power of magnet to rotate.
http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/curtis.htm

I’ve build something like this in the past but it did not had that many magnet and weights is it, but is did not seem to work so nice.

And does a magnet motor have the necessary power to generate electricity by rotating a dynamo

To me it seems that it will only have enough energy to keep it self in motion.

I’ll appreciate it if someone can prove me wrong.

Noooooooooo. its actualy like flywheel... I love flywheels... its natures most efficient engine... consider someone throwing a discus, to someone putting shot (throwing that big metal bal).. same machine (the body), worked to max output... massive diffirence in result achieved....

ANyhow, the magnet engines I have seen tend to have more of a problem with keeping revs to an acceptable level for the bearings.... it just speeds up....

Are there any magnets in nature? - n.m. googled it... seems you get something called Magnetite.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Magnetite is different. It is a natural magnet. Another magnet does not magnetize magnetite. Magnetite rocks have been in the ground for thousands of years. Scientists believe the Earth's own magnetism may slowly align the tiny iron particles in these rocks.

Maybe these could be used as a source? I am not familiar with it... I guess if any mining is involved we are allready in strong negative return habitat....

Status
Not open for further replies.