Threadjacking - Page 134 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th July 2008, 11:04 PM   #1331
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
In 5-7 years any angry teen can tap into the zero point energy and vaporize mommy and daddy
"That's a real good thing what Anthony did. It's a good life."
Old 18th July 2008, 02:16 AM   #1332
diyAudio Member

I saw a truck on I-89 here in Vermont advertising this website. I have my own thoughts here, but I thought it would be fun to have the scientists and screwballs comment.

http://www.fuelfromh2o.com/

Peace,

Dave
Old 18th July 2008, 04:25 AM   #1333
diyAudio Member

Interesting, but I would not try it first.
Old 18th July 2008, 01:07 PM   #1334
diyAudio Member

The video is funny, measuring gas out of a dixie cup with a stop watch that they don't even know how to work, 12.1 "Amps" measured on the battery (latter corrected). Very convincing.
Old 18th July 2008, 01:31 PM   #1335
jlsem is offline jlsem  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I doubt any of us are safe as we are. We'll all have something to learn.
I was just wondering, if when the time comes, and we all all accept that free energy is real, KBK will then be warning us about the fraud of the whole thing.

John
Old 21st July 2008, 12:57 AM   #1336
diyAudio Member

In my 50 some odd years I've watched many predictions of the world ending: California breaking off into the Pacific, Y2K, and now we're onto the next gloom and doom scenario. My kids tell me it's all gonna end in 2012 and now I'm reading inuendos of doom on the DIY Audio site!

I was kinda interested in DIY audio... At least I'll be building my next preamp and listening to good music when the end comes.

Mike
Old 21st July 2008, 01:23 AM   #1337
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

December 21, 2012 the world will end. Just ask the Mayans.
Old 21st July 2008, 09:19 AM   #1338
diyAudio Member

Mike, I may have misinterpreted your comment but this is really the only place here that you will find this kind of discussion as this is the only place here (from what I know) that it has or has been allowed too perpetuate. DIYAudio has much to offer other than what is here. This thread is not worthy to be used as a 'first impression' of the forums.

At any rate,

I will speak here from what I have been reading, as some might find it in the least, interesting.

However I do not wish to receive criticism aimed at me and in all likelyhood, I will not be willing to perpetuate such arguments. I do believe, to a degree, what I read about the 'new age' drama. I have received what I hold to be indisputable evidence from firsthand experiences that much of what I have been learning is true, and that much of what some will have you believe, is not. You must find the truth for yourself, and all others can do for you is furnish information, be it what they believe to be true, or what they know is not true. I won't claim much as true, I will expect you if you are interested to put together the pieces as you see fit.

Quote:
According to some sources, the reason for all the 'end of the world' predictions is because those at the 'top' of the scheme want the more far-going of us to believe that it is normal for the world to explode, go into an ice age, be swallowed by the sun, or other interesting theories.

My sources indicate that at one point, we will all have to make a decision, and that will determine the course of our history. I am quite confident that whatever happens, we will be able to pull through successfully.

If asked, I will provide my sources. But after that point, I would rather that those interested rather than asking me, read the material for themselves and investigate on their own behalves.

I am not in a position to act as a relay, as I would likely be violating copyright laws if I really tried to provide sufficient coverage of my sources.

I might provide some information, but only insofar as can be done without acting as a source of confusion more than one of real possible effect.

I believe that our purpose is to unite, not to divide, and that argument will most likely result in the latter. No matter our views, divided we are far less strong than as a whole.

- keantoken
Old 21st July 2008, 05:36 PM   #1339
jlsem is offline jlsem  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I hope to God we will have discovered a comprehensive Unified Conspiracy Theory by then.

John
Old 22nd July 2008, 12:01 AM   #1340
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by keantoken
Mike, I may have misinterpreted your comment but this is really the only place here that you will find this kind of discussion as this is the only place here (from what I know) that it has or has been allowed too perpetuate. DIYAudio has much to offer other than what is here. This thread is not worthy to be used as a 'first impression' of the forums.

- keantoken
Hi,

You didn't misinterpret my comment, but you have to at least acknowledge my point; this is a DIY audio site. There are enough, as you've indicated, sources for information on these predictions and theories.

It's just an observation.

Mike.

Hide this!Advertise here!