What happend to Sonny - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th May 2006, 08:52 AM   #1
sonnya is offline sonnya  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Post What happend to Sonny

Its a very long time since i have been here the last time. So yesterday i did make search on my name and i stumpled across a thread where Per and Hugh talked about me..

I think i will start from the begining where my life took a very sharp sad turn.

We start in the summer 2004 - A year after marriage with Miriam we where waiting of our boy Tobias. He was scheduled to be born in december 2004.

Everything was happyness and joy.

At that time my father which i was employed by was start coughing all the time. This was weakening him a lot. So at that point i was starting to work harder in his company. It did get worse and worser.
The doctor have taken Xrays of his lungs without finding anything unusual, but in december 2004 he discovered a bump on his body at one of the kidneys.

The doctor sended him to the hospital where they discovered a Turmo on the Kidney of the size of a fist. At that time they discovered small amounts of turmos in his lungs too.

8. april 2005 he died from it. Dont get me wrong but i did find it better for him that he hasnt had to suffer any more. I was now standing with a new child a company which my mother did own but could'nt run without my help. My mother and little sister was devastated. So i had to run the company all by my own, find time for my wife and child to..

This year in January i did take over the company. Not before now i have had time to think a little bit on my hobby ... audio

And where are waiting on our second child which can come any moment.

For the MIRAND a1 amp i have shipped 7 amps in total in this period of time.

Best regards and whishes

Sonny

Hugh: Send me an acount number and i will transfer money to you for the kit. My old email address doesn't work. use the one on the website www.iadada.dk
Old 7th May 2006, 09:09 AM   #2
Netlist is offline Netlist  Belgium
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Glad you recovered from the bad days. I whish you all the best with your new born child.
Itís good to have you back among us.

/Hugo
Old 7th May 2006, 12:08 PM   #3
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Nice to see you back! Congratulations on the new Sonnys. I hope you can manage to get some sleep- it's tough with two little ones.
Old 7th May 2006, 06:44 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Spasticteapot
Best of luck, compadre. Loss is hard, and new responsibility is harder. But you can take care of it, I think. You have, so far.

Out of curiousity, what company are you now managing?
Old 7th May 2006, 06:53 PM   #5
sonnya is offline sonnya  Denmark
diyAudio Member

The new Sonnys. The first one.. Tobias, we have managed to get him sleeping from 8 evening to 7.30 Morning. Its a bless.

I am managing ia data (identification automation and data).

We produce RFID readers. Close to 80% goes to Logistic in the semiconductor companies.

It is going very well. The only drawback is that i am speaking german every single day. So i do not practice my english that offent that i wnat too...

I have to find some companys / dealers in the UK/ireland or USA!!!
Old 8th May 2006, 06:06 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Hi Sonny!

You have been missed for a long time, well understandable all your efforts have been prioritized elsewhere, I am glad you made it through.

Looking forward to se new complex and exciting designs from you!

Cheers Michael

Hide this!Advertise here!