Unhomogenized milk in BC?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AudioFreak said:
Nixie, as a matter of interest.... What is wrong with the homogenization process? I must plead ignorance here but a quick look on google tells me that it is a mechanical process that doesn't involve heat or additives.
Tastes different. Also, usually it's done by adding the fat to milk that has been skimmed.
Health-wise, there's some suggestion that very small particles can get into the bloodstream through the intestines undigested.

SY said:
My matar paneer with fresh-made cheese will bring tears to your eyes.
Only four foods have ever brought tears to my eyes: the specific creme brulée a friend of mine makes and won't give me the recipe for, a triple cream goat cheese I found locally, a modified version of Dave's mushroom soup (I used different mushrooms, and lots of chanterelles; also, the original recipe lacks acidity, so replace the brandy with wine), and Almas caviar (which I tried whilst friends with some rich people, as I can't afford to pay twice my monthly rent for an ounce of the stuff). But not to omit drinks, California's own Germain-Robin Anno Domini beats any French cognac I've had (and is cheaper).

By the way, something's wrong with my account, as I'm not getting email notifications for subscribed threads a lot of the time, even though I have set the option 'On' by default.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.