More engineering humor - Page 41 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd March 2007, 11:26 AM   #401
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Andrew T wrote
One who washes his hands after he's been to the toilet.
This defination is totally wrong.
Proof: All Indians are not Engineers
Old 22nd March 2007, 11:57 AM   #402
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AndrewT
What is the definition of an Engineer?

One who washes his hands after he's been to the toilet.
How do you tell a chemist in the bathroom?

He's the one washing his hands before he goes to the toilet.
Old 22nd March 2007, 12:11 PM   #403
star882 is offline star882  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennice
Star882,

I know jokes aren't to be explained, but I think it's becaue of the way guys think. (or what they think with, according to some women. )

Personally, I understand the joke as follows: The "recreational area" is about 10 cm below where a belt would hold the pants.
The toxic waste system is because most pee from there.

Jennice
So it's satire about perverts who want to look there?
Still don't get why they would obsess over some holes, though...
Old 22nd March 2007, 12:16 PM   #404
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by star882

Did you just call everybody who has ever had sex a pervert?
Old 22nd March 2007, 01:15 PM   #405
Jennice is offline Jennice  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by star882

Ok, Lets try again...
It's nothing about perverts. The reference to the recreational area is to the body parts people (most, anyway) use during intercourse.

I, for one, don't think of these body parts only for reproduction, but also for fun (with my girlfriend). Think of sex as a recreational activity. (Probably the most far-out description I've typed yet )

The toxic waste system doesn't only refer to the hole at the end of the spine (the end opposite the brain, if you're in doubt ). It's also a reference to the body parts used for urinating.

It's all another way of wondering, why body parts for intercourse are so closely combined with parts for urinating. It's that simple, really.

There's nothing pervert style about all this, and I don't think it deserves further explanation.
Old 22nd March 2007, 01:17 PM   #406
Jennice is offline Jennice  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Narcisse91

Did you just call everybody who has ever had sex a pervert?
N91:

I'm starting to wonder if Star882 has a sugar cane, not a boyfriend. ... or just needs to get out on town more often...?
Old 22nd March 2007, 01:25 PM   #407
diyAudio Moderator

Guys, let's stick to the jokes, the philosophy of humour is a dead end discussion.
Rick: Oh Cliff / Sometimes it must be difficult not to feel as if / You really are a cliff / when fascists keep trying to push you over it! / Are they the lemmings / Or are you, Cliff? / Or are you Cliff?
Old 22nd March 2007, 08:41 PM   #408
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

Bubba, an aircraft maintenance engineer, was bragging to his boss one day. "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name Someone, Anyone and I know them."
Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "Okay, Bubba, how about Tom Cruise"?
"Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends and I can prove it."
So, Bubba and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and sure enough, Tom Cruise, shouts, "Bubba ! Great to see You! You and your friend come right in and join me for lunch!"
Although impressed, Bubba's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Bubba that he thinks Bubba's knowing Cruise was just lucky.
"No, no, just name anyone else," Bubba says.
"President Bush," his Boss quickly retorts.
Yep", Bubba says, "I know him, let's fly out to Washington."
So, off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Bubba on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Bubba, what a surprise. I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."
Well, the boss is very shaken by now, but still not totally convinced.
After they leave the White House grounds, he expresses his doubts to Bubba, who again implores him to name anyone else.
The new Pope," his boss replies.
"Sure!" says Bubba. "I've known the Pope a long time."
So, off they fly to Rome.
Bubba and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Bubba says, this will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards, so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."
He disappears into the crowd headed toward St. Peter's.
Sure enough, half an hour later, Bubba emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But by the time Bubba returns, he finds that his Boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.
Working his way to his boss' side, Bubba asks him, "What happened"?
His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and The Pope came out on the balcony and the Japanese tourist next to me asked, "Who's that on the balcony with Bubba"?
Old 23rd March 2007, 04:03 AM   #409
star882 is offline star882  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennice

Ok, Lets try again...
It's nothing about perverts. The reference to the recreational area is to the body parts people (most, anyway) use during intercourse.

I, for one, don't think of these body parts only for reproduction, but also for fun (with my girlfriend). Think of sex as a recreational activity. (Probably the most far-out description I've typed yet )

The toxic waste system doesn't only refer to the hole at the end of the spine (the end opposite the brain, if you're in doubt ). It's also a reference to the body parts used for urinating.

It's all another way of wondering, why body parts for intercourse are so closely combined with parts for urinating. It's that simple, really.

There's nothing pervert style about all this, and I don't think it deserves further explanation.
I get it now but isn't the joke technically incorrect? The reproductive "hole" is between two waste "holes", so that would be putting a recreational area in the middle of a waste handling system. Of course, all 3 "holes" are actually all waste holes most of the time.
The real question is: Who would design a recreational area that usually functions as a waste handling plant?

As for jokes:

Why are Antec thermal engineers dumb blondes?
They somehow think keeping the power supply components just below their rated maximum temperatures is a good thing!

Why is gasoline called "gas" when it's a liquid?

Why is a Britney CPU considered hot when it's actually colder than ice (refrigerated) in operation and a common DSP chip considered cool running when it is often too hot to touch in operation?

Why do TV channels start at 2, normal counting at 1, and computer counting at 0?

What do you get when you cross a UNIX system administrator, electrical engineer, refrigeration engineer, and model?
See left.
Old 28th March 2007, 09:11 PM   #410
diyAudio Member

Technical Support in Medieval Scandinavia:

http://www.devilducky.com/media/57946/

Hide this!Advertise here!