Why is DIY audio so secretive - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th July 2005, 04:10 PM   #1
regal is offline regal  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Why is DIY audio so secretive

I have been involved with many DIY based forums. I have never seen a group that is so secretive and cryptic about sharing information. There are just a handful of speaker plans available most incomplete. Try finding information on power supplies. Now the webmaster has gone thru and deleted all links to pictures. It is really a shame that this forum is so secretive.
Old 29th July 2005, 04:24 PM   #2
Vikash is offline Vikash  United Kingdom
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Why is DIY audio so secretive

Quote:
Originally posted by regal
I have been involved with many DIY based forums. I have never seen a group that is so secretive and cryptic about sharing information. There are just a handful of speaker plans available most incomplete. Try finding information on power supplies. Now the webmaster has gone thru and deleted all links to pictures. It is really a shame that this forum is so secretive.
Just a handful of plans available? Are we talking about the same forum? And whats pictures links have been removed?
"The human mind is so constituted that it colours with its own previous conceptions any new notion that presents itself for acceptance." - J. Wilhelm. (But I still think mine sounds better than yours.)
Old 1st August 2005, 06:46 PM   #3
ctardi is offline ctardi  Canada
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to ctardi Send a message via Yahoo to ctardi
Have you actually read the forums? I havn't found a group of people to be more helpful...
Old 2nd August 2005, 02:47 PM   #4
just another
diyAudio Moderator

Troll alert

Hide this!Advertise here!