Frozen Arctic Wasteland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Geek said:
Hey, nobody has mentioned the BEST marijuana in the WORLD!

There is some stiff competition out there but BC would be a favorite for sure. BC's biggest cash crop.

Now if they would only legalize it, tax it, put the crooks out of business and free the cops to do something more useful...

dave

Attachments

• bc-marijuna-party.gif
    bc-marijuna-party.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 48
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Geek said:
<risking sin-bin>
Hey, nobody has mentioned the BEST marijuana in the WORLD!
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

</risking sin-bin>

AFAIK the Netherlands have the honour of having the best weed in the world ( containing the highest THC content as a bonus ).

People from the US especially come over here for the marijuana and the semi-legal status it has over here.

Re: Re: Re: The Cannabis Cup

Geek said:
Ooooo, looks like "blueberry" in that pic :)

Obviously someone who partakes
jean-paul said:
That must be the imported stuff from Holland ;)

Not likely

Geek said:
Yeah, but we know Okanagan VQA wine is ;) :D :p

Well educated statement

SY said:
Well, some people swear by Bose.

Silly statement

rfbrw,

I tend to agree.

I also think the Brits wiping their hands of the issue was rather quick. This was the voyage to bring 'er home, not to set the thing on fire.

No wonder they sucked the Canadian government into buying these creatures. The other three we bought are still being fitted with new gear to make them seaworthy and up to date, guess they'll have a little extra work to do on this one.

I wish the best for those on board, I hear the temp is 20C inside so at least they're not cold. Hope they don't have to fart too much.

Cal

Cal Weldon said:
No wonder they sucked the Canadian government into buying these creatures.

Our government is sooooo stupid, it sure didn't take much :rolleyes:

I actually wrote the DOD two years ago and suggested that instead of buying all these old lemons, we could have been better served and been more cost-efficient just to get one, decent Collins-class sub :rolleyes:

planet10 said:

There is some stiff competition out there but BC would be a favorite for sure. BC's biggest cash crop.

Now if they would only legalize it, tax it, put the crooks out of business and free the cops to do something more useful...

dave

BC isn't the only place were the local economy is supported. West Virginia, Kentucky-- Just to name a couple in the USA.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.